We announce with great pleasure to open the Call for Papers of the 7th GSFW Budapest, Hungary 2022. This year’s theme is the combination of Architecture with Fashion, Art & Design. The main programmes of the 7th#GSFW will take place between 13-15 October 222 at the BDW. We are pleased to invite you to read the Call and to join us at this unique and inspiring event!
The main concept of our 7thGSFW is SynArFash – synergy between Architecture/Arts and Fashion
The international conference will focus on this key theme, but of course, as every year, with sustainability and environmental aspects in mind.
7th GSFW is a platform where we can invite researchers, designers, architects, constructors, academic professionals, and students who are dealing with Architecture, Fashion, Arts, and Design.
The SynArFash international conference welcomes speakers who will demonstrate the importance and novelty of this topic through their own practice. Many well-known fashion designers originally studied architecture or draw inspiration from architecture. And many architects are open to the co-arts and look for common ground. Based on our preliminary consultations with such experts, we agreed on the relevance of products and objects that are made in a sustainable, value-preserving, environmentally friendly, or even recycling way. And this approach applies not only to fashion, but also to the objects in the spaces around us, and even to buildings.
Sustainable and natural materials such as wool, wood, or hemp are used not only in the textile and fashion industry but also in architecture. The recycling, renovation, and new functionality of old buildings can be compared to the recycling processes in the fashion industry. Ecological design is also gaining ground in both sectors and new, innovative, smart, and sustainable solutions are becoming increasingly important.
We are sure that this topic will spread to an ever-increasing global audience. We refer to the New European Bauhaus initiative too, imagining and building together a sustainable and inclusive future with the motto of the 7th#GSFW: “Feeling good in my clothing and the space around me.”
We welcome & encourage national & international lecturers to debate on this subject.
Scheduled date: 14 October 2022 (full-day program)
Location: La Prima Fashion Hotel (Mellow Mood Hotels) Budapest Hungary https://www.mellowmoodhotels.com/
You can find more information about the other programmes too: https://www.gsfashionweek.com/2022/07/13/the-7thgsfw-is-coming/
Submission of Abstract:
Please send your abstract following the below guidelines by 15th September.
Use MS word software to write & submit your abstract in the attachment.
Send your plain text email to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Submissions should be in English.
• Abstracts of no more than 500 words.
• It should contain your name, institutional affiliation, address, email, and the title of the paper above the abstract.
• At the end of your abstract, please add 5 keywords.
• Do not mention your name or institution in the text, or include material that easily identifies you, because the abstracts are subject to a blind peer review process.
• Your abstract should specify the research question or issue that you are addressing, the context in which it arises and has significance, an outline of the enquiry itself, and the outcome. You should also make clear the connection between your paper and the theme of the conference by ensuring that the conclusion of your paper addresses an aspect of the conference theme.
• Abstracts should be sent as plain text in an email to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please use a personal email.
For more details visit our websites and you can send us an enquiry if required.