Press Badge Guidelines
The Global Sustainable Fashion Week provides press badges to qualified media to cover our event. All credential requests are subject to approval by event management.
Who Qualifies for a Press Badge?
Working journalists in print, broadcast and digital media on assignment or conducting research for established publications and media outlets. This includes reporters, editors and publishers. Film crews and photographers must have proof of assignment.
- Freelancers must have published or broadcast in an established media outlet in past year on topics related to the specialty fashion industry.
- Blog writers must have created new content within the past three months on topics related to the specialty fashion industry. Product giveaways and contests do not qualify
- Social influencers are approved on a case by case basis, but require content related to the specialty fashion industry in the past 3 months.
Who Does NOT Qualify?
- Blog writers with less than 1,000 unique visitors per month.
- Freelancers who have not published or broadcast stories related to specialty fashion in the past year and do not have a letter of assignment for the event.
- Film crews/photographers engaged by exhibitors/presenters for marketing purposes (register through exhibitor/presenter as exhibitor/presenter personnel).
Media registering on site at the Global Sustainable Fashion Week may be asked to provide evidence of current work about the specialty fashion industry for well-established media outlets. The same qualifications are required as for pre-registration.
All press must be age 18 or older.
Government-issued photo ID is required to pick up press badge.